1940 FORD DELUXE COUPE *LESS THAN 5000 MILES SINCE FRAME OFF RESTORATION* ENGINE: 383 STROKER TRANSMISSION: TURBO 400 REAR END 9' FORD BRAKES 4 WHEEL DISC SUSPENSION DROPPED I BEAM/LEAF SHIFTER HURST BODY MODS Shaved Graphed Widened Molded INTERIOR Black W/Bucket seats Custom Console W/Tach Full Gauge Package ELECTRICAL Vintage Air Conditioning and Heat Power Pop Locks Power Windows Power Vent Power Antenna Stereo W/amp WHEELS: Colorado Custom and Front and Rear spares. PAINT: Custom Blue w/Pearl W/Ghost Flames at the front hood and fenders. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door