This is a 1963 Ford Falcon, rare and a great project start. Already been blasted and Poly primer paint. You can see very clean metal car. All body parts there and trim pieces. Conv. with working motor. Interior mostly there, but console and gauges intack with original dash tack. No motor or Trans. Looking to sell, have to many projects going.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door