East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#166 1969 Chevrolet Corvette
Bloomington Gold Survivor in '93 June 26th, Protoplate, Bill of Sale, Factory 4-speed car, Owner’s manual, 3-Owner car documented, Original car from Arkansas and Special ordered 350/350 car with 37,456 original miles.
This convertible is painted '86 Corvette Pace Car yellow with a like new Black convertible top, the door handles look great, mirrors like new, all glass is like new, front bumper looks great, back bumpers are ok. Luggage rack like new, antenna is like new, chrome gas door is good. Side marker lights are like new, grill is like new. Rally rims, trim rings, center caps are great, emblems like new. Good Looker.
Interior is the Original Tan and in good shape. The door panels, kick panels, dash pad are all good. Console with Automatic shifter has a crack. All gauges look new, Pioneer AM/FM/Cassette radio, door handles and window cranks like new, sill plates are good. Factory A/C & Heat, arm pad is Tan & Yellow to match the car, Gold Color carpet, Gold color carpeted floor mats are all good. Looks nice inside.
Original 350 engine hooked to 350 Auto transmission, factory exhaust manifolds, factory manifold and carb, compressor pump is still on car and hooked up, factory wire covers are chrome, factory finned valve covers. New distributor. This was a factory 4-speed but the second owner had it converted to an Automatic with all factory GM parts. Looks original, a quality swap. Second owner had car disassembled and painted to current color '86 Corvette Pace Car Yellow. Tires were replaced around 35,000 miles and so was the rubber moldings around top and doors at that time. This car runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door