Purchased car 8/2016.Calif car, no rust with very clean undercarriage.Custom interior,headliner and rugs.Windshield,rear and front springs replaced.All stainless polished,rechromed front and rear bumpers,new front parking lens and rear tail light lens.Front disk brakes,power steering,Griffin aluminum radiator and 9 inch open rear.New battery and resent front end alignment,seat belts,electric wipers and dual exhaust.Sold to me as 406, but has a service block with cast #4B7,(64 FEB 7).Heads are 406 and has 406 Tri-Power setup.Tubuler headers,coated and C6 trans with 3400 stall converter.American Racing chrome Torque Thrust wheels,15 X 6 with aluminum caps.Car came with polished stainless side exhaust with electric cut outs that exit just behind the rear doors.Off car,but will go with it.Things that need adjustment are drivers door window,electric wipers and heater controls.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door