American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1969 CHEVROLET NOVA STK #: SMITH69 **********AN APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED TO SEE THIS VEHICLE********** For sale in Southern California is a striking 1969 Chevrolet Nova SS Tribute with just over 1,000 miles on the FRAME OFF build! Powdercoated subframe and trailing arms, almost everything is brand new! Dressed in a beautiful new (but original code) Butternut Yellow paint job with pearl white Super Sport stripes, this Nova looks absolutely stunning. This street beast is powered by a GM 350ci V8 and 4 barrel carb. The power provided by this beast is run through a TH350 automatic transmission. The interior is very nicely done in black pleather racing style bucket seats to give you that Detroit Muscle feel. Whether you're heading to your local cruise night, going to the drag strip, or just going out for a drive on a sunny day, this Nova SS Tribute will give you all the driver excitement you want. While the headers, free flowing dual exhaust and 10-bolt rear end give you that heart pounding muscle car feel that you need! Options on this vehicle include power brakes, power steering, chrome Rev wheels (17 inch front; 18 inch rear), original radio, radial tires (Front: 205/40ZR17; Rear: 255/45ZR18), front disc brakes, auxiliary gauges mounted under dash, heat, center console, aluminum radiator w/ twin electric fans, billet aluminum steering wheel and black carpet finished trunk. **********AN APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED TO SEE THIS VEHICLE********** ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door