4610 Pet Lane
A cool color combo, V8 power, and an affordable price make this 1964 Ford Falcon Futura an outstanding classic hardtop.
Wimbledon White is a great classic Ford color. Not only is it factory correct, but it also makes for a terrific backdrop to all the brightwork on this car. Mirror-like chrome bumpers, textured grille, and the full trim that highlight great pieces like the hardtop roof are all quite complete. And we all love the full-length tapered side trim that makes this look like an arrow always moving forward. Plus, there have been some cool brightwork additions, like the dual exhaust tips, half-mirror headlights, and polished wheels with half-moon caps. It all makes for a distinct and unmistakably classic package.
The full red interior radiates against the white exterior. And we can also see they made some nice recent investments in places like the door panels and the front bucket seats. There's a newer AM/FM radio to keep the best music for everyone to enjoy, but you can also tell they really wanted to make this a driver's machine. That's why you have upgrades like the B&M ratchet shifter, wood & chrome steering wheel, and auxiliary readouts - including the large Bosch tach on the steering column.
The engine is the same 289 cubic-inch V8 that found a home in the Mustang, and it looks nice today with a polished air cleaner and valve covers. Plus, the headers add power and rumble to the package. This V8 gives the light/compact Falcon some nice pep, and the dual exhaust reminds you why classics from the '60s were the best. And when you feel like showing off this Ford, you have great driving features like the automatic transmission, power steering, and BF Goodrich T/A tires.
This Falcon Futura is a unique classic and an outstanding deal. So don't miss out, call today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door