AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1971 Chevrolet Nova (Stillwater, NY) $22,500 You are looking at a mechanic owned 1971 Nova that has been gone through with a fine tooth comb. The white paint looks great and the black stripes give it character as it flows right inside to the black interior which is a vinyl/cloth combination. Powered by a 1992 gen5 4 bolt main 454cu v8 crate engine with only 200 miles and a turbo 350 with a shift kit and Kevlar clutches, you will not be disappointed in reliability or performance. This vehicle is coming with a Luntai cam, Hooker headers, larger valves, Air Gap aluminum intake, a Holley 850 4bbl carb, electric fuel pump, 4 core radiator, an electric fan, new brakes, stainless steel lines, new tires, Rally 14' wheels, new carpet, new headliner, new vinyl roof, new glass and new bumpers front and rear. When we say that a mechanic owned it we are talking about a gentleman who hasn't stopped working on it and has been making improvements on a vehicle that didn't need much to begin with. Options include P/s, Am/Fm,and Cassette. The vehicle has never been hit as you will be able to tell by the body which is as straight as an arrow, The vehicle has no rust and it has been garage kept since the complete overhaul. All records and receipts are available upon request. Give our friend Bob a call at 518-860-0296
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door