Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1976 Porsche 914This 1976 Porsche 914 is a beautifully restored example and an excellent driver. Red with balck interior. Super clean inside and out. Very nice paint and interior. An extremely attractive car offered with its factory owners manual and extra wheels. Just out of loving ownership. These little classic targa-topped Porsches have all of the right ingredients for an enthusiast car with their lively mid-mounted 2.0 liter 4-cylinder engine and 5-speed gearbox. The mid-engine design makes these cars a blast to drive and keeps them planted through the corners. A raw driver's car with no interference between you, the car, and the road. If you are a true car enthusiast and you are looking for a great driving experience, this 914 is not to be missed.Price: $46,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door