Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. Check out this cool 1974 MG B roadster! This beauty is rejuvenated inside and out and is sure to make you stand out from the crowd. The cool looking decal work makes this a one off and you will be remembered. Bright red paint coats the smooth body lines and really catches the eye. Classic MG styling and badging lets everyone know you're having fun in your sports car convertible. MG Sport wheels give a retro touch and don't pull the focus away from the lines of the body. The interior is custom with black and red vinyl bucket seats, a real eye catcher. The dash, door panels, and carpet are black, which pops against the wood steering wheel. Under the hood is clean and shows off the 1,800 CC engine with dual carburetors giving it plenty of zip to get this 2-seater rolling. The engine compartment has been freshened up and coated with matching colors of the car, this MG is ready to drive without worry! The sturdy 4-cylinder is mated to a 4-speed manual transmission, which makes this custom convertible a ton of fun! For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance, please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers. If you are unable to come view the vehicle for yourself, we highly recommend you send in a third party inspector on your behalf.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door