East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#048 1971 Lincoln Mark VII - REDUCED FROM $25,000
87,198 Original miles
Painted Medium Green Metallic with a Dark Green vinyl top. All the trim looks like new, wheel well moldings like new, all glass is good. The door handles, tail lights are all good. Power antenna, chrome grill looks new. Hide away head lights, drivers side outside mirror, original hubcaps are good. Newer radial whitewall tires. Good Looker!
Dark green leather interior, wood grain accents, original green carpets, real wood on the dash, tilt column, power windows, power window door locks, power seats, factory AM/FM radio, Automatic temperature control, automatic dimmer, factory gauges and clock, power trunk, factory seat belts, head liner looks great. Factory green plush carpet looks good. Black & Gray rubber floor mats, remote mirror. Power door locks, trunk is finished off, original panels and spare tire cover and jack. Cruise control. Looks good inside.
460 cubic inch engine, 365 BHP, C6 3 speed automatic transmission, power steering, A/C and heat, 4-wheel power brakes, cruise control, stock exhaust manifolds, stock intake manifold, new seals in transmission, gas tank relined. Cooling system redone, new hoses, new valve cover gaskets, new wires, plugs, cap, condenser, new fuel filter. Original looking under hood. Drives great and handles great! Visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door