VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Pickup trucks have become very desirable as of late. The last ones to come off the assembly line featured Indent Firewall - shutoff under the hood and all steel top. This truck was restored approximately 20 years ago and is looking good. Accessorized with nice chrome bumper, side mount spare, oak side rails, and a rare Zenith side bowl carburetor. Rebuilt engine recently tuned to run and drive excellent. The original bed shows some dents and dings but the truck has a good straight body with black fenders and Tacoma cream wheels that match the pin stripes. Very nice looking and driving little pickup that you would be proud to own. Youtube video available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
Rare Side Bowl Zenith Carb
6 Volt Alternator
Side View Mirror
Spare Tire Cover
Oak Side Rails
Ford Script Moto Meter
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door