Owning this car 12 yrs. It's never had frame rot. Very small rust was by back tire which now has new metal panels. New balance & blue printed 350 cammed. Super T10 4 speed. Like new. Super slick shifter. New headlights, blinkers,fuel pump. Edelbrock 650. New complete front end, drum breaks, wheel & axel barring seals. New Haywire wiring harness. It was a factory air car. 1 in sway bar, SS hood. New fan motor new switch, nice bumpers, & taillights. Needs speedo cable new clutch ect. Harmonic balancer, flywheel, starter, headlight switch,dimmer switch. 1000miles since complete body build. Its super solid go anywhere just ready for paint. Absolutely no trades. Contact Mike at 573-366-8809
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door