20950 Rogers Drive
The 1959 Pontiac Catalina got a complete face lift and featured a lower and longer look. The roomier car also got a new name "Catalina" which replaced the outdated Chieftain name. Standard features included turn signals, dual visors, electric wipers and dual headlights. This particular '59 Catalina comes with the ever reliable 389 cubic inch 8 cylinder engine and the Hydra-matic automatic transmission. Factory power steering and power brakes were also ordered with this car when it was new and these features make this Catalina a pleasure to drive. The Vanguard Blue painted exterior appears to be recently refinished and the chrome appears to have been recently refurbished. Wide whitewall tires with full factory wheel covers and fender skirts complete the look for this fine example of Pontiac's lineup for 1959. The special two tone blue and white vinyl bench seat interior is in excellent condition. This '59 Pontiac also comes with a power driver's seat and a power assist white vinyl convertible top which is in fantastic shape. Whether you're driving to the local wine mixer or just taking a cruise, this Catalina is a sure head-turner!
*389 Cu.in. V-8 2bbl- Original Configuration
*Hydra-matic Automatic Transmission
*Refinished in Vanguard Blue
*Blue/White Vinyl Bench Seat Interior/Blue Carpet
*Factory Power Steering and Power Brakes
*Power Seat/Dual Chrome Outside Mirrors
*Wide whitewall Tires - Factory Wheel Covers
*Fender Skirts - Dual Exhaust
*Excellent Chrome, Trim and Brightwork
*White Vinyl Power Assist Convertible Top
*Odometer reads 68,098 miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door