Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1969 Chevrolet Corvette Big Block 427 Coupe. Finished in beautiful Riverside Gold paint accented by what appears to be an original Saddle Tan interior. This C3 is powered by the factory 427CI 390HP Big Block V8 engine mated to the correct Muncie 4 speed manual transmission. The engine was just subject to a recent rebuild and runs great. Our Corvette is very well equipped and features power steering, power disc brakes, factory air conditioning, soft ray tinted glass, fender louver trim, t top removable roof panels, and correct rally wheels wrapped in red line tires. This is a great looking, running and driving Corvette that would make a perfect car for cruising or taking to your local car show. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door