GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1984 Buick Grand National. The Grand National is famous for bringing performance back to the American auto scene in otherwise what is known to be a dismal era in Automotive history due EPA regulations. The car is powered by its original 3.8-liter turbocharged engine which enabled the car to achieve the power of a big V8 within the restrictive emission guidelines set forth by the US government in the 70s. All power is sent to the rear wheels through an automatic transmission that shifts smoothly and is strong in every gear.
This 1984 Buick Grand National is a very original, low mileage example with just 10,331 miles. It is powered by the venerable turbocharged 3.8L V6, making 200hp and 300lb-ft of torque. 1984 was the first year for the iconic all black appearance giving the car a truly menacing look. The interior is immaculate and shows very well. The car is still on its original set of tires. The body is straight and clean and all of the trim is intact. This car features T-tops, AC, power locks, power windows, original cassette/fm/am stereo and original wheels.
This Buick Grand National is ready to take the t-tops off and cruise. It's a rare find with such low miles and in such great condition, now is your chance to own this beautiful classic!
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door