GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1967 Chevrolet Nova SS for sale. The SS trim level of the Nova came with Chevrolet's 327Ci V8 mated to a 4-Speed manual transmission. Both the engine and transmission are in strong working condition and push the car down the road with ample power. The selling owner notes that the engine now produces 350 horsepower instead of the stock 275 but does not indicate what has been done to cause the increase.
The car is finished in a beautiful deep Maderia Maroon color over a black interior. The paint shows exceptionally well and is complemented nicely by all appropriate SS badging and thin white wall tires. After decoding the cowl tag, we see that the car came from the factory with the optional black bucket seats. The seats and interior as a whole are in exceptional condition.
Mechanically this Nova SS is in great condition. It fires right up and goes down the road. The body is true and straight and all lights function as they should. When someone is asked to name an American muscle car, the Nova will always come to mind. Now is your chance to own one of the most recognizable and most desirable classic American muscle cars out there. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door