Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1969 Toyota Land Cruiser Softtop
Got a hankerin' for something really different and nice? Well when it comes to the afore-mentioned attributes, not to mention reliable and tough, this 1969 Toyota Land Cruiser has all the bases covered. The first Land Cruiser was introduced in 1951 creating one of the longest running and most successful vehicles ever built. It is solid, clean, and straight. It is painted high Bush Tan with an extremely nice bright Red bucket seat interior and comes with a full vinyl top and full front doors. If quality and durability are high on your list this is one sweet "Land Crusher" that will afford you years of either everyday driving or full off road adrenaline pumping excitement.
Correct 3.9 Liter Inline 6 Cylinder
Easy and smooth shifting 5 Speed Transmission
Full Four Wheel Drive with Manual Front Locking Hubs
Three Spoke Steering Wheel
Heavy Duty front bumper with tow hooks
Heavy Duty Off Road Springs, Shocks, and Stabilizer Bar
Rear Tire Carrier with matching spare
Performance Tuned Full Exhaust
5 Matching 6 Lug steel wheels with 7.00/16 Tires
Twin Outside Rear View Mirrors
Dual Gas Tanks
Correct Fender Mounted Turn Signals and Driving Lights
Rear Step Plate for entry
New Soft Top with Rear Side Curtains and full Front Doors
160 KPH Speedometer with 59XXX Kilometers on the Odometer
Immaculate Red Bucket Seats
Matching Red Fold Up Facing Rear Seats
Factory instructions for Transfer Case use on the Dash
Finished in Freshly Buffed and Waxed Bush Tan
Detailed Undercarriage, Frame, and Wheel Wells
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door