AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1979 Jeep CJ-5 (Haddam, Ct) $29,900 You are looking at an extremely well built '79 CJ-5 from the custom white paint and flames to the black vinyl interior, the vehicle is extraordinarily clean. Powered by a Professionally built AMC 390cu v8 and a T-18 Tremec 4 spd manual transmission, the vehicle is capable of 360hp and 450ft/lbs of torque. Performance modifications include an upgraded cam, Edelbrock intake, roller rockers, Quick Fuel 600cfm 4bbl carb, ceramic coated Headman headers, Davis distributor, and a high torque starter. As for cooling this Jeep is equipped with a Griffin Radiator with dual electric fans so you can assure that the vehicle will run cool even on the hottest of days. This CJ has been completely gone through and will not disappoint, it is coming with fresh fluids and tires that have plenty of tread. Additional options include power front disk brakes, upgraded suspension work, am/fm, cd, heat, and a front roll bar. This is a garage kept restoration with less than 2k on the build, all records and receipts are available upon request. Please give Wayne a call at 860-692-8780 or 860-345-8830
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door