East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#181 1990 Ford Bronco XLT
2-Door, 4-Wheel Drive
Painted a beautiful Red and Tan that looks good, removeable top, dual outside mirrors like new. Door handles and bodyside moldings are good. Rear step bumper like new. Front bumper and grill are good. The emblems are good. BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A White letter tires that are like new. All glass is good. Reese Hitch, new spare to match rest of the tires. Looks good! An Eye Catcher!
Bucket seats done in Red material in good shape. Red door panels to match that look good, Red headliner and Sunvisor’s are good. Red dash is good, power windows, power door locks, tilt column with Automatic cruise control, rear power window on tailgate, factory gauges with tach, factory A/C & Heat, Factory AM/FM/Cassette radio. 4-Wheel drive shifter in the floor, factory console with dual cup holders, factory shoulder belts and seat belts, black rubber floor mats front & rear. Nice and clean inside.
Powered by a 5.8L - 351 engine, Automatic transmission, overdrive, power steering, power front disc brakes and drum rear brakes. Drives and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door