702 N 1st St.
Just over 4000 Fox Body Mustangs were produced as part of the cancelled 7UP package promotion and they dont pop up for sale too often. Coated in Fords Deep Emerald Green paint and shod with a variety of cosmetic upgrades Meant to be part of a center court promotion whereby lucky fans could take a shot at making the basket and winning a Mustang convertible (obviously with the requisite corporate sponsorship from 7Up) these green machines were robbed of their time in the spotlight. The promotion was cancelled but the cars were still sold and more were produced than ever originally intended.In addition to the paint the Mustangs also featured white leather seats and a white top rounding out the distinctive cosmetic appearance.This Particular 7 Up 1990 Ford Mustang LX Convertible has only 39670 original miles and is in like new condition. Its powered by its 5.0 liter V8 engine automatic transmission and is loaded with options including ice cold air power steering power disc brakes cruise tilt power lumbar seat power top power locks dual exhuast and is riding on its original white wheels. This little pony convertible is a true time capsule and is one of kind. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door