Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Check out this stunning 1984 El Camino 5.0L 4 BBL V8 with near flawless, two-tone Black & Silver paint. Vehicle has actual mileage, was well kept and maintained, and comes loaded with options including power steering, power brakes, Rally wheels, cold A/C, tinted glass, Comfortilt steering wheel, and original stereo. Also includes additional gauges for water, voltage, and oil - mounted under center dash. Cloth seats and carpet are in perfect condition. Original books and documents included.
Please call us anytime at 941-355-1955 with any additional questions, or a full walk around.
We offer financing options and we ship world wide door-to-door, no problem!
Come see this vehicle and many others at www.classiccarsofsarasota.com - The leader in SW Florida for collectible cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door