PJs Auto World
1751 Gulf to bay Blvd.
1969 Chevrolet Camaro for Sale. Numbers Matching 350 V8 engine block (HD suffix code factory rated at 250 horse power), TH350 automatic transmission, Classic Auto Air Conditioning, detailed engine bay, HEI electronic ignition, chrome engine accessories, Edelbrock 4 barrel carburetor, dual exhaust, power steering, front power disc brakes, 15” Rally Wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A Tires, beautiful Code 65 Olympic Gold exterior with black stripe package, rear deck spoiler, dual chrome mirrors, black bucket seat interior, center console with floor shifter, Deluxe 3 spoke steering wheel, Retro Sound AM/FM Radio, auxiliary gauges.
If you're in the market for a Quality Classic that drives amazing, has all the important options and can win trophies, this Chevy is your kind of car!
We can assist with obtaining financing and can have this car shipped right to your front door.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2006 Ford Mustang Steeda Two owner 16,928 miles
1931 Ford Street Rod Steel Body, 283 V8, Cool Ride
1956 Oldsmobile 98 Starfire Convertible
1960 Austin Healey 3000 MK1 Roadster
1964 Plymouth Savoy Drag Car, Show Quality!
1939 Ford Street Rod Coupe Steel Body
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door