Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. REDUCED TO SELL
This Show Stopping 1930 Model A Tudor is simply stunning. Three-year build with only 9 shakedown miles featuring all the creature comforts you could want. The show quality custom Black Cherry paint will blow you away. This dream has a built 350-c.i. motor with INGLES induction with chrome Weber 48s, 4L60E custom-polished transmission, TCI chassis with polished Kugel Komponents with IRS-3.73.1 rear-end, IFS front suspension with Mustang II rack and pinion steering and ALDAN coil-overs on all four corners. The 30 also features flush doors, custom door pulls, and a 3 inch roof chop. On the inside, take a peek at the Ididit steering column, custom light grey leather interior by Gabes Custom Upholstery, Lokar floor-mounted shifter, chrome pedals, Budnik wheel, power windows, classic analog gauges, Pioneer CD head unit, twin Earthquake amplifiers, air and heat. Every engine surface, as well as the chassis components has been painted, polished, plated or powder-coated. This hot rod is world class. Offered at $142,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1940 Ford 2 Dr Sedan All Steel Injected Flat Head
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1962 VW Bad To The Bone Bus
Orange , CA
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Ray Barton 472 HEMI
1969 Chevelle Convertible SS 396 Real Deal
1964 Chevy Impala Wagon Lowrider Ready
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door