Connors Motorcar Company
1239 Hamlet Hill
West Chester, PA
West Chester, PA
1955 Chevrolet Nomad Resto-Mod, this custom built wagon defies description, Back Bay Customs in Portland Maine created one of the most unique cars on the planet by mating a 2005 Pontiac GTO sub-frame and drive-line to a classic 1955 Chevrolet Nomad! Stunning Gray and Blue two-tone paint, custom side trim enhance the lines, gleaming chrome, the original GTO interior was fitted perfectly, 6-way power front bucket seats with the factory GTO center console and shifter, rear buckets seat were fitted with cup-holders and plenty of leg room, smooth and powerful 6 Liter LS2 400HP V8 spins the tires a will through a 4 speed automatic transmission, factory features of the 2005 GTO were kept in place and work perfectly including intermittent wipers, power windows, power locks, 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes, AM/FM/CD player, cruise control, and cold Air Conditioning, for the discrimination collector that wants a classic that drives like a new car, offered at about half the build cost, must see and drive!
Please call Carlo Connors at 610-505-8612, or email at [email protected], or visit www.ConnorsMotorcar.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door