East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#036 1973 Chevrolet Corvette
This car is painted a beautiful blue with a black convertible top. Stinger hood, custom front end extension molded in and chrome rear bumpers like new, dual chrome outside mirrors that are like new. Door handles are like new. Like new gas cap. Centerline wheels are polished and 15x8.5 in back and 15x6 in front that are like new. Cooper Cobra tires are like new. An eye full!
Black vinyl bucket seats with vinyl edges and cloth inserts like new. The black carpet, black console, gauges, console plate with badging all like new. Black seat belts like new. Power windows, tilt column like new. C3 black leather steering 3-spoke chrome and all new weather stripping. Looks good.
Powered by a 350 engine with a 350 transmission, aluminum intake, Quadra jet carb, stainless headers, stainless side pipes. Power steering, aluminum radiator. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2002 Ford Thunderbird
1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Lillington , NC
1978 Lincoln Continental Mark V
1959 Ford Thunderbird
1970 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door