702 N 1st St.
Just in is this Real Deal 138 Code 1967 Chevy Chevelle Super Sport! Its powered by a freshly rebuilt 396 4bb V8 engine that is still in its break in stage mated to a smooth shifting 4 speed muncie transmission. It comes equipped with power steering 4 wheel power disk brakes Hurst shifter am fm digital radio headers dual exhaust full console tachometer gauges and is riding on a real nice set of rally rims with RWL tires. Its red paint was restored years ago and still has a beautiful shine laid out over a super straight body. Its floors frame and trunk floor are are extremely solid as well. Its black bucket seat with full console has been completely restored and looks amazing. This Super Sport runs and drives as nice as it looks and is ready to enjoy. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door