American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1935 CHEVROLET MASTER DELUXE 4DR SPORT SEDAN C-828 Presented here is a beautifully restored custom 1935 Chevrolet Deluxe Sedan. These dont come around too often so you better take a look! -Frame-off build with only 1,925 miles! -350ci V8 Engine w/ Chrome Throughout -TH350 Automatic Transmission -Dual Exhaust -DuPont Nason Code YS287 Butterscotch Exterior Paint -New Tan Cloth Interior -Mustang II Front End -Disc Front Disc Brakes -Chevrolet 10-bolt Rear End -15-inch 73 Series Spoke Wheels w/ Chevy Insignia -Custom Dash with VDO gauges -Gear Indicator Lights -Tilt Wheel -Cruise Control -Dual Side Mirrors -Custom Audio System with Remote CD Changer -Air Ride Suspension -Vintage Air System This is one CLEAN old Chevy. You better come take a look or it will be gone. Dont wait too long, because this classic will sell FAST!! ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door