AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1983 Chevrolet S-10 (Punxsutawney, PA) $34,900 obo reduced to 30k You are looking at an absolute street beast, it looks very sharp in Magenta paint and it has been built to the gills. This Chevrolet will not disappoint as it has less than 5k miles on the build. This vehicle is powered by a completely built up sbc 350cu v8 as well as a B&M completely built Turbo 400 automatic transmission. There have been so many modifications done to this vehicle and it would be very difficult for any similar vehicles to compare to it. Performance mods include Brodex heads, a BDS 671 blower with a super charger, a Comp roller cam with rev kit and roller rockers, Forged pistons, a 9' Ford rear with 4:56 gears on a Detroit locker, The back half of this truck was completely built by S&W Race cars, a Manual valve body by B&m, a trans brake, and power disk brakes all the way around. This is a ladder bar set up that has had no expense sparred throughout the build. The S-10 is coming with a Roll cage, newer tires, no rust, and a new water pump. This is a very reliable vehicle that will start right up. The vehicle is Street-able and it has been meticulously maintained and garage kept through out its life, There has been well over 50k invested in this build so you may want to hop on this before the seller changes his mind. Records and reciepts are available upon request. Give our friend Leonard a call at 814-249-1628 to set an appoint to come see it and to learn about additional modifications.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door