Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.JUST REDUCED
This 1955 Chevy 210 Post with show quality paint is a simply stunning classic inside and out.
383 Stroker backed by a turbo 350 transmission with polished serpentine belt system and fully detailed engine bay is definitely a truly trick tri five all the way around. Power disc brakes, drum in the rear, power steering, and upgraded rear gear to 3:55. Custom leather interior with chrome tilt Ididit column, custom leather wrapped wheel, ice cold air conditioning for those hot summer days, and an upgraded sound system with blue tooth by Retro Auto Sound to play all your fabulous fifties favorites. Offered at $82,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1933 Ford Factory Five Roadster Super Car
1965 GTO 389 Tri Power Frame On Restoration
1961 Impala "Under Pressure" SEMA Feature AMAZING
1957 Chevy Post Stunning Just Completed
1966 Chevelle Pro Touring EXCELLENT
1966 Chevy Nova II Pro Touring Scott's Hotrods
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door