800 Derita Road, Ste. A
This 1966 Volkswagen Beetle has a cool mix cruiser upgrades, good maintenance, and just the right touch of originality. So look at all the details of a Bug built for driving.
Beetles have an individual spirit, and this one shows that off well. The windshield sunshade is color-matched to this car's red to give it a more formal look. Plus, there's plenty of added brightwork in touches like the headlight eyelids, door handles, fender guards, rear grille, and full polished wheel treatment. But some of your favorite brightwork will likely be the classic pieces that remind you this is an earlier Beetle, like the double bumpers and Porsche-like fender vents. And this mix of vintage and upgraded all goes toward the theme of a well-respected classic that was made for enjoying.
The interior has some nice style with more recently recovered seats, and taut door panels done in a coordinating black. There are nice practical additions like a windshield wiper upgrade and an AM/FM/cassette radio. Plus, there are great details everywhere for vintage VW fans. It includes the pop-out rear vent windows, steering wheel with Wolfsburg crest in the center, and VDO speedometer with separate fuel gauge.
In the rear is the correct 1300cc powerplant. It has a cool color-matched style and nice details, like the polished firewall. But what you'll really like to know is that this was recently serviced by German Imports in Kannapolis. It keeps this hardy motor running strong, and after inspection, they even believe it's original to the car! You get full control over this flat-four with the four-speed manual transmission, and for some of us, nothing beats the air-cooled VW's distinct hum.
This is the strong Bug with a distinctive look. That makes for a fun classic that you can't resist. Call now!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door