*Powered by a 350 cu. in. V-8 engine
*Desirable half-ton, fleetside, short-bed K10 configuration
*Finished in Cardinal Red
*Houndstooth and black vinyl interior
*Desirably equipped with power steering,
*Power disc brakes,
*Town knob AM/FM radio w/ bluetooth,
*Fitted with new interior, chrome, trim,
*Newer radial tires
This is a great looking truck with killer Cardinal Red paint over black and white houndstooth interior. Comprehensive restoration giving it an awesome look. The half-ton fleetside appears to have been mated with 3/4 ton chassis giving it a larger and tougher look.
Showdown Motors inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door