20950 Rogers Drive
This 1967 Austin-Healey 3000 MKIII BJ-8 Roadster has a 2.9L Inline 6 engine mated with a 4 speed manual transmission with overdrive and Twin SU carburetors. This British sports car has been recently restored; new paint, trim and grille; new carpet, vinyl and trunk liner; new dash, weather proofing and side mirror. This '67 roadster also has a newer soft convertible top with rag top cover and is the last year of the Austin-Healey 3000 series. This car is the pinnacle of British style and performance at a very reasonable price. Don't miss out!
*2.9L Inline 6 Engine
*4 Speed Manual w/ Overdrive
*Twin SU Carburetors
*Last Year of the 3000 Series
*New Fuel Sending Unit
*New Dash/Weather Proofing
*New Grille/Bumpers/Trim Pieces
*New Carpet/Vinyl/Trunk Liner
*New Side Mirror
*Newer Soft Top/Rag Top Cover
*Odometer Reads: 59,737 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door