PJs Auto World
1751 Gulf to bay Blvd.
1956 Oldsmobile 98 Starfire Convertible for Sale. 324 cubic inch Rocket V8 engine, 4 barrel carburetor, dual exhaust, jetaway automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes, 15 radial whitewall tires, cruise skirts, continental kit, reverse lights, two-tone Rose Mist/Antique White exterior, white power convertible top with boot, two-tone upholstery, power windows, power seat, super deluxe autotune radio with foot-activated auto tuner button. Now is the time to act. Not only are you purchasing a very rare, highly optioned top trim level Classic, but these late 50s GM Convertibles are climbing in value daily! This makes them one of the investment cars you can currently obtain. Don't let this beautiful Oldsmobile pass you by!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
1960 Austin Healey 3000 MK1 Roadster
1939 Ford Street Rod Coupe Steel Body
2002 Corvette Cv Magnetic Red only 22,901 miles
1968 Ford Mustang GT500 KR, Marti Report, A/C
1969 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J Hardtop
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door