2003 N. Broadway
This is a 1960s Dean Jeffries Dune Buggy. It runs and drives and its unique looks were out of this world cool for the era.
This buggy was just recently driven on a 200 mile round-trip with no problems. It was then taken apart by the owner after that road trip and prepped for repaint and the man never finished it, but the vehicle is together now since some of the pictures in this ad were taken. It is completely together and is running and driving again. I do plan to paint the dune buggy in the near future or you can buy it now & choose your own color & paint scheme.
We are centrally located me in the United States in Kansas just 100 miles below Kansas City & in the very south east corner of Kansas. And we do worldwide shipping and were more than happy to help you arrange your shipping through a shipping broker that we have used for the past five years.
Please feel free to contact us seven days a week up till 11 PM central by calling our business cell phone at 620-249-7977.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1960 CHEVY CORVAIR w/only 33000 miles
1972 Corvette Coupe
1929 FORD MODEL A ROADSTER--old school style
1932 Chevy 2-dr 5-passenger Coupe
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1949 Chevrolet Series 4100 with unique bed
Pittsburg , KS
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door