VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
This is a real steel body Model A. Old school hot rod, recent ground up build. The body has been rolled, punched shaved and chopped 4 inches. Has metal pleated roof. Has a,show quality Matador red paint. Pinstripe by Monkey Boy. Has tear drop LED taillights. Remote doors and trunk. It sits on a finished, boxed frame. Ford 9 inch rear with coil over shocks and 4 bar tubular control arms. In front it has 4 inch drop axle with shocks. The motor is a 350 4 bolt main that has been blue printed and dyno tuned. Has Edelbrock dual carbs and intake. Aluminum air cleaner with ram air and flipper door. Has Mallory ignition, Clay Smith 460 solid cam and aluminum side shot headers. The motor is decorated with finned aluminum top to bottom. Trans is a 700R-4 overdrive with B&M shifter and trans cooler. Has hardened steel driveshaft with loop. It runs strong and rides good for what it is. Interior is reupholstered. Upgrades include overhead stereo, wood wheel, autometer gauge cluster and lap belts. Trunk is fully carpeted and has enclosed battery box. Has some cool touches. Rare vintage Las Vegas car club emblem on the trunk. I know the owner, he has several collector cars. He spent the money to build it strong. It's an exciting hot rod to run around in!
Racing seat belts
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door