39 Stone Hill Rd
1978 Chevrolet Corvette 25th Silver Anniversary T-Top w/ 89k miles This 1978 25th Silver Anniversary Chevrolet Corvette T-Top has 89k miles!!!! The following are just a few highlights: 4-barrel 350 Cu. In. V8, Automatic, Independent suspension, front and rear, Power steering, Power disc brakes at all four wheels; self-adjusting and fade-resistant, Flush-mounted, retractable headlights, Center Console, Removable roof panels, Lockable storage compartments, Four-Season air conditioning, Power windows, 25th Anniversary Paint B2Z, and much more!!! ***NOTE*** The current owner purchased this classic in early 2006 and has refurbished the interior with new leather seats, new seat foam, new door panels, new insulation, new carpet, new brakes, new stainless brake lines, new calipers and rotors. This vehicle has been appraised by an IAAA certified appraiser and received a 99/100 score
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door