1950 Ford Custom is 90% original. NO BONDO OR RUST! It was running but has been sitting for a year. The engine turns over but not getting fire. Needs someone with more know how than me. Many parts replaced.. the brakes, master cylinder, brake shoes, both water pumps, shocks and exhaust. Has ganster whitewall tires. Factory tinted glass. An alternator that looks like a generator.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door