614 E. Auto Center Dr.
This 1968 Volkswagen Beetle is a strong-running classic with a true patina style.
There's something quite cool about this car's appearance. A patina's car rolling down the road looks like it has lived an interesting life thus far. After all, survivors have cool stories. Plus, light blue looks good on a cheery Beetle. But the brighter pieces tell the car's full story. Those 15-inch Eagle Alloys wheels give you the option of modern tires for good cruising. And the polished look of the dual exhaust tips is a subtle signal that they have made sure to invest in the motor to keep this a strong-runner.
The interior is pure vintage Volkswagen. That means an airy atmosphere, clean door panels, and the fur-like covers are protecting good-looking high-back bucket seats. The dash is a full classic VW experience with the thin/grippy steering wheel with Wolfsburg crest in the center, the vintage VDO speedometer, and even the correct AM radio is there for display. So it feels like a time capsule just like the patina exterior.
Under the rear hatch is the 1500cc flat-four. These Volkswagens are known for hardy motors, and this one fires up with the kind of eagerness that tells us it was well maintained. The Germans are great at engineering, and the Beetle is really part of that proof. The rear engine over the rear wheel makes the most out of the power, and it offered superior traction. Plus, the air-cooled motor doesn't have a radiator to overheat. And the four-speed manual transmission is the ideal way to give you firm control over it all.
This Beetle has a cool patina style that gives it the feeling of a classic that has earned your respect. For many of us, that's exactly how we want our classic to be seen. So when you can get it all for such an affordable price, you need to call today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door