GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this excellent 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle for your consideration. It is powered by a fully rebuilt 396ci V8 motor which is mated to a 4-speed manual transmission. The motor and transmission work in harmony to pull this beautiful vehicle down the road with ease.
The exterior of this Chevelle was repainted in very classic red color which is complemented nicely by a black vinyl top. Inside, is a white vinyl interior accented by a black dashboard. This Chevelle is in great condition and has pillarless windows for a streamlined, open cockpit, look when the front and rear windows are lowered. Some highlights include air conditioning, power steering, disc brakes, and much more. Altogether this is an exceptional vehicle that comes with plentiful receipts that total up to nearly $100,000.
When people think about muscle cars the Chevelle produced from 1968-72 jumps right to mind. The Chevelle 2nd generation was the GM A-body perfect size for anything you wanted to stuff under the hood to make your ride jump off the line when commanded to do so. Their bold lines leave a lasting, timeless style of the American muscle era. Chevrolet's Chevelle was one of the most successful nameplates. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door