20950 Rogers Drive
The 3 year run of the famous Town and Country Convertibles was coming to an end in 1949 and this well restored Chrysler is 1 of 993 built in its final year. With only 400 miles since its restoration, this T&C Woody sports the original Indian Brown paint with all the wood accents found only on this model. The chrome and brightwork has been done to a high level of quality. All new interior including seats and carpet make this classic as new from the factory. The tan canvas power assist top complements the car exceptionally well as does the wide whitewall era correct tires with full factory wheel covers. This 1949 Chrysler Town & Country Woody Convertible is one of the most iconic cars of the late 40's. Be it your first collector car or an addition to complete your existing collection we have one ready to drive and enjoy today.
*323 Straight 8 Engine
*M6 Fluid Drive Transmission
*Exceptional Indian Brown Paint
*Refinished Wood and Trim
*Redone Vinyl Interior - Carpet
*Power Assist Canvas Top
*AM Radio - Heater
*Wide Whitewall Tires
*Factory Full Wheelcovers
*Accessory Bumper Guards - Gravel Shields
*Odometer Reads: 81,596 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door