702 N 1st St.
This Triple Black 1973 Dodge Challenger Resto mod is just Awesome! Its powered by a great sounding 360 4bb V8 engine mated to a torque flite 3 speed automatic transmission with a custom pistol grip shifter. It comes equipped with an aluminum high rise intake Holley dual feed carb power steering 4 wheel power disc brakes aluminum radiator jet hot coated headers dual exhaust pioneer radio aftermarket gauges and is riding on a nice set of Chrome 5 spoke 17/18 inch Budnik rims with Falken tires. The paint and body on this rock solid challenger is beautifully done in a gloss black with a mat black rear spoiler and rally hood stripe. Its laser straight paint has a awesome shine and finish. Its black bucket seat interior has also been slightly modified for modern comfort and looks the part. "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door