Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY !!Power Brakes. Power Steering. 120mph Speedometer. 15 Inch Wheels. 3.73 Gear Ratio. 350cid Small Block Chevrolet Engine. 4-Wheel Disc Brakes. 6-Blade Cooling Fan. Accel Super Stock 8mm Plug Wires. Auto Gage Oil Pressure Gauge. Auto Gage Water Temperature Gauge. BFGoodrich Radial TA Tires. Black Front Air Dam. Blue Carpeting. Blue Door Panels. Blue Headliner. Blue Vinyl Interior. Bright Wheel Lip Moldings. Bright Window Trim. Center Console. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Correct Color. Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors. Dual Exhaust. Edelbrock Air Cleaner. Finned Aluminum Transmission Pan. Frame Connectors. Front Bucket Seats. Front Tires: 225/60/15. GM 10-Bolt Rear End. Grotto Blue Exterior. HEI coil. Holley 4 Barrel Double Pumper Carburetor. Holley Street Dominator aluminum intake. Horseshoe Shifter. Kickpanel Speakers. Long Tube Headers. Mechanical Fuel Pump. Rally Wheels w/ Beauty Rings & Center Caps. Rear Air Shocks. Rear Bench Seat. Rear Disc Brakes. Rear Tires: 245/60/15. Rear Trunk Spoiler. Seat Belts. Steel 2-Inch Cowl Induction Hood. Stock Distributor. Stock Radiator. Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission. White Stripes. Xlerator Turbo Mufflers. Front Disc Brakes. Aluminum Heads. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door