218 Meyers Drive
1947 Bentley Mark VI. VIN B474CF. Equipped with the "4-1/4 litre" inline 6 cylinder engine and 4 speed manual gearbox. This vehicle runs and drives good, stops and steers well. The body is solid with an older repaint in light gray with black center. Paint is glossy and presents well overall with minor chips and scratches. The chrome and trim pieces appear as original and are in good condition overall. The interior is complete and in "survivor" condition, showing wear on the seats and door panels but is quite presentable, especially for a 72 year old classic. Doors open and shut well, windows roll up and down just fine. All glass is in good condition. A limited production, vintage Bentley that is ready to enjoy.
** Please call us at 940-632-9454 to discuss the vehicle. **
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you''re looking to get for your trade.
If you do not include this with your trade offer I will not respond.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - 4 Speed
1972 Chevrolet C10 Pickup 350 Automatic
1972 Chevrolet K5 Blazer Cheyenne 4x4
1963 Ford Galaxie 500XL Convertible 390 4 Speed
1970 Chevrolet Caprice 31k Miles Air Ride NICE
Sherman , TX
1969 Plymouth Road Runner Project
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door