Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1966 Maserati Series II Sebring is an untouched original example that was recently recovered from barn storage. It's been under the same ownership since 1976 and has had only two owners since new. Both the frame and the body are sound and represent an excellent starting point for a nice restoration. The original silver paint has a dulled patina as does the original blue leather interior. It also rides on Boranni wire wheels and under the hood still resides it's 265 horsepower dual overhead cam six cylinder engine. NEW PRICE: $159,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door