Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1962 Chevrolet Bel Air 409 Bubble Top is the real deal, is fully restored and ready to roll to your favorite spot. This Bel Air was manufactured the 3rd week of July 1962 at the Atlanta GA plant (GA) and is powered by the dual quad QB 409/409 HP. The block casting code is #3788068, casting date is Jan 28th, 1962. Assembled June 28, 1962. All components are either restored, original, or OE replacement parts. Cooling is provided by an Aluminum radiator painted black to look original. Original Saginaw 4-speed transmission with Hurst linkage. Factory rear end gear with a limited slip 3.36 gear. Excellent fit and finish with stunning Roman Red Base Coat clear coat finish. Restored to its original Cloth/Vinyl bench interior and a Sirius XM radio to play your favorite tunes. Upgrades include exhaust headers, but original manifolds do come with the car. Exhaust is all new with 2 stainless exhaust. Wilwood four-wheel disc brakes where added with Hydro Boost set up to ensure smooth braking. This beautiful classic is as road ready as she gets. Offered at $79,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1964 Chevy C10 Big Window Beautiful Build
1951 Willys Custom Wagon PRISTINE SHOW MACHINE
Orange , CA
1955 Chevy Bel Air Hard Top Frame Off To Original
1958 Chevy Apache Pro Street 10000 miles
1968 Chevy Corvette Numbers Matching 427 Tri Power
1932 Rare Original Henry Ford Full Fender Roadster
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door