AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda (Burlington, MA) $400,000 obo You are looking at one of the nicest all original Cuda's in the world. Sprayed in a stunning coat of lime light green with a stripe, the color scheme then rolls right inside to a matching mint condition black interior. Completely restored to factory specs, absolutely everything has been gone through and rebuilt properly. Powered by the beloved numbers matching 426ci Hemi and 4spd manual transmission, performance nor reliability will be a concern for years to come. With virtually no miles since it's been finished, it's like new matching all specs. Features include but are not limited to P/b, heat, Am radio, a Rimblow steering wheel, 450 dog dish wheels, Rallye gauges, and a Super Trac pack Dana rear with 4.10 gears. The body is straight and there is no rust to be found, this is the real deal. Meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion, the build sheet is available upon request. Please give our friend Mark a call at 774-245-5185
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door