790 Alabama Ave
Bremen , GA
Here is nice 1951 Buick Eight Special. It has a 350 V8 engine with an Eldebrock Intake. It runs great. It has good sounding dual exhaust. The engine compartment looks good. The transmission is a Turbo 350 that shifts out great. The Black paint look good as does all the chrome trim and bumpers and there are alot of chrome on these cars. The body is solid with no rust issues. The hood ornament looks great. It has the fender skirts on the back with White Wall tires and Buick Hubcaps. The look is perfect. The interior also looks good done in a two tone gray. The seats, door panels, carpet and headliner all look great. It still has the original gauges, steering wheel and radio. Vintage A/C was added and it works great. You will not get hot I promise you. This Buick has air ride on both front and back. The tanks are in the trunk along with the spare tire. There is brand new door glass, vent window glass and back side glass that comes with this car. It just needs to be installed. The trunk, floor pans and rockers all look good and solid. We bought this car in Pigeon Forge, Tn at the Rod Run. The guy we bought it from drove it all weekend in heavy traffic and it did not run hot. Great running and driving car. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1996 Ford Mustang Cobra ONLY 49K Miles LOOK
1996 Mercedes Benz S-420 V8 Engine Nice Car LOOK
Bremen , GA
1990 GMC Sierra SLE 4X4 350 V8 FI P/W P/L LOOK
1995 Corvette Convertible ONLY 57000 Miles LOOK
1965 Chevy Malibu Wagon 350 V8 P/S P/B A/C Heat
Bremen , GA
1934 Ford Coupe Convertible ALL FORD HERE 302 V8
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door