107 E. Cedar St.
Bristol , TN
Only 1,450 Eldorado Biarritz Convertibles were built in 1961 which was only about 1% percent of Cadillac's total production for the entire year.
This particular specimen would be best described as a good honest survivor that you can drive and enjoy. Not restored and not a trailer queen but well preserved, refinished, reupholstered and maintained over the years as needed. Documented solid original Southern California history dating well into the 80's and been residing in Yuma, Arizona until now. File containing numerous California registrations and several mechanical receipts for repairs over the years and current. The current odometer reading (at time of inspection) reads 19,123 miles (over 100K) and a receipt on file dated 6-1991 with 11,364 miles shows a complete Long Block rebuild of the original engine (note: original core). Since 2006 the current owner has went over the car very well (over $20K) with noted items including, R & R service & reseal transmission, new rear suspension bushings, exhaust, complete service & repair original Air Conditioning (all new OEM components as needed), repair all windows to operate properly, repair power top motor operation, engine details and much more...
In closing, It all adds up to a wonderful and very rare driver. It's ready to roll...
Original 390 V8 Power Train, Automatic Transmission, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Windows, Power Convertible Top and other factory equipment.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
67 Chevy Pickup Step Side
Bristol , TN
57 MGA Roadster Complete Restoration
1990 Festiva SCCA Autocross Racer
Olds Cutlass Surpreme One Owner
One owner 1977 El Camino SS
Great start on a Personlized Unique Truck
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door