891 W Ghettysburg St
This all original 1975 Ford F100 4x4 truck is a must see. Originally from WA we were hesitant about it due to salt and rust. We were pleased to find that this truck has minimal rust and maximum cool. The truck was originally purchased in WA where it stayed with its original owner for 45 years. The owner eventually sold it to a family friend about 5 years ago, and that family friend sold it to his dad who kept the vehicle close by until present day. Mechanically this truck checks out in every way we want. She packs the 360 v8 engine with 97,420 original miles. The engine has been tuned up and fires right up. New brakes were recently installed. The front drums do need a little adjustment however she stops just fine. The paint is in great condition as it was resprayed. However we would consider it driver quality paint. The body does have some rust spots. The hood, and driver side fender will need some rust work.The truck comes with all the original paperwork and the build sheet. This is a two owner vehicle and it has been well maintained. We love this truck and we love the story that comes with it. More pictures coming soon. The Truck is located in beautiful Boise Idaho after we trucked it here to us! We can help with shipping quotes as well, and for financing options we recommend using JJbest.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door