Moving into a condo and must sell our 1925 Chevrolet Pickup. It has been in our family since 1961. I drove it to high school as a novelty. It was last driven in 1963 before we put it up on jack stands and drained all fluids. I got it out about 5 years ago and had all body work and paint done. It also has new interior. It is a great looking car with black interior, blue body and black fenders.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door